cee cee & ryan Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The cee cee & ryan Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are current patients of The Beverly Hills Group of Women Physicians (“BHGWP”), are legal residents of and physically located in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (19 years or older in AL and NE and 21 in MS). Employees of Chasing Butterflies LLC, and any affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsors’ decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsors: Chasing Butterflies, LLC, dba cee cee & ryan located in Los Angeles, California. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on June 1, 2016, at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on June 30, 2016 at end of business day PT (the "Promotion Period").
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, all entrants must complete the Entry Form provided and insert it into the Ballot Box located in the affiliated office. Complete and submit the registration, including full name, a valid email address, phone number and home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
5. Limit on Entries: Each entrant may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Prize Drawing: Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone on or before July 8, 2016. Each potential winner may be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) and provide any additional information (such as social security number) that may be required by Sponsor in order to claim his/her prize. To be eligible to receive the prize and if required, the winner must return the Affidavit within ten (10) calendar days from the date the notice or attempted notice is sent. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to answer the skill-testing question correctly (if applicable), fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only two (2) alternate drawings will be held after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
7. Prize: One (1) cee cee & ryan baby bag in the style and color of the winner’s choosing (Valued at $98.00 to $125.00). Style(s) and color(s) of item subject to availability.
Winner must claim prize by July 31, 2016 or the prize will be forfeited. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash value. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Prize is non-transferable. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
8. Release: By entering, entrants agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent company and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation or attempting to participate in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, possession, misuse, award or use or misuse of any prize or while participating in, traveling to, and/or preparing for any Sweepstakes or prize-related activity.
9. Use of Personal Information/Publicity: In order to participate in the Sweepstakes, entrants will be required to supply certain information about themselves. Sponsor has specified which information is mandatory in order to participate in the Sweepstakes. This information will be used by Sponsor for the purposes of administering the Sweepstakes and for marketing purposes. The personal information will be collected, processed and used in accordance with the Privacy Policies of Chasing Butterflies, LLC dba cee cee & ryan (www.ceeceeandryan.com). In addition, personal information may be used by Sponsor to contact entrants after the Sweepstakes is over to provide them with special offers and information about other promotions. Sponsor will use commercially reasonable efforts to comply with Federal CAN SPAM laws and state laws regarding privacy. Entrants may unsubscribe to these email communications at any time by following the directions contained in the email communication.
Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsors’ and their agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by the Los Angeles County Superior Court in the State of California, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, or to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
13. Winner List: Winner list requests will only be accepted between July 15, 2016 and August 15, 2016. For the winner list, send a letter with the Subject Line: "BHGWP Winner List Request,” along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to Chasing Butterflies, LLC 8117 W. Manchester Ave., Suite 1095, Playa Del Rey, CA 90293.